Digital Peak Meter Pro 3.0
Blue Cat Audio has released Blue Cat's Digital Peak Meter Pro 3.0, a redesigned version of its audio analysis tool.
This VST and DirectX plugin for Windows provides flexible and customizable audio meters as well as side chaining control capabilities thanks to its MIDI and automation output.
This new version introduces a lot of new features and enhancements, such as K-System scales support, integrated mid-side capabilities, undo/redo and a completely redesigned user interface (see the details below). Many tutorials — from voice over and ducking to side chain compression, multiples tracks monitoring or dynamic stereo enhancement, this tool proposes a new approach to audio analysis and mixing — are available at: https://www.bluecataudio.com/Tutorials/Product_DPeakMeterPro
The plugin is available alone or within Blue Cat's Master Pack and Blue Cat's Analysis Pack bundles. A limited time offer is available for these products until the end of the month.
New in Blue Cat's Digital Peak Meter Pro 3.0:
- New user interface design.
- Bob Katz's K-System scales support (K-12 / K-14 / K-20).
- You can now blend RMS and Peak envelopes for the tranformed output.
- New mid-side mode: you can now easily switch from Left-Right to Mid-Side stereo mode for instant mono compatibility check.
- Average values display.
- The output envelope can now be a combination of the peak and RMS envelopes.
- Main MIDI settings are now available from the main panel.
- Undo/Redo support.
- Import/Export presets in a host independent format and share them between the directX and VST versions.
- Window Opacity Management: make the plugin window transparent and see behind.
- New toolbar to access main functionalities.
- Main MIDI settings are now available from the plugin user interface.
- Curves are now anti-aliased.
- Improved the display of parameters values in the MIDI settings panel and the host application.
- mproved graphs refresh rate.
- Reduced memory consumption when using several instances.
- Improved Skins loading performance.
- Default values for MIDI controllers have been changed to be more convenient.
- Blue Cat's Skinning Language 1.4.2 support.
Blue Cat's Digital Peak Meter Pro: €41.65 (instead of €49) or $58.31 (instead of $68.60) [-15%]
Blue Cat's Analysis Pack: €220.15 (instead of €259) or $308.21 (instead of $362.60) [-15%]
Blue Cat's Master Pack: €269.10 (instead of €299) or $376.74 (instead of $418.60) [-10%]
For more information, visit their web site at www.bluecataudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.