Bosch IRIS-Net v2.0
Bosch Communications Systems has announced the release of IRIS-Net V2.0.
IRIS-Net is a unified software package supporting DSP design, device control, custom user interface creation, and system integration spanning several Bosch Communications Systems brands.
IRIS-Net V2.0 brings FIR-Drive technology, which combines "transducer development, FIR processing, and optimized DSP protection algorithms to create a holistic approach to system development," according to Bosch.
IRIS-Net V2.0 provides additional FIR-Drive controllers, a new Peak Anticipation limiter, and new speaker settings.
Read the IRIS-Net Read Me file for a complete list of additions, enhancements, and bug fixes. More info is available at here.
IRIS-Net V2.0 is currently available for download at irisnet.electrovoice.com.
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 1 GHz or equivalent (more is recommended)
- OS: Windows 2000, XP, or Vista (32-bit versions only)
- RAM: 512 MB (more is recommended)
- Hard Disk: 300MB of free space
- Video: 1024x768, High Color (16-bit)
- Network: Ethernet port and/or 1 USB port per 100 amplifiers
Check out www.boschcommunications.com for more information.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects Tremolo Plug-In Empress Effects has announced the release of its new Empress Tremolo plug-in, which is a digital re-creation of the Empress Tremolo Pedal.
- Trilian Release Date Pushed Back Spectrasonics has announced that the release of Trilian will be delayed by one month - the new release date is expected to be June 29, 2009.
- Kong Audio ChineeGuanZi Kong Audio has announced the release of ChineeGuanZi, the 9th installment in the Chinee Series product line.