[NAMM] Faber Electroacoustics Toolbox v3
Faber Acoustical has announced the release of version 3.0 of Electroacoustics Toolbox,now available for purchase in the Mac App Store and at FaberAcoustical.com.
Version 3 features an enhanced user interface, better control over audio device configurations, and more comprehensive user preferences.
Changes in v3.0:
- Version 3 sports an improved user interface.
- User preferences are available for individual tools.
- Default audio device configurations, including channel labels, units, and sensitivity can be saved.
- Virtual input channels can be added to audio input devices. Two-channel signal arithmetic (add, subtract, multiply) is now supported.
- Arbitrary FFT lengths may be specified in FFT-based analysis tools.
- Sound Level Meter and Octave Analyzer tools support percentile-exceeded sound levels.
- Extended low-frequency support has been added to the Octave Analyzer.
- The Spectrogram supports log frequency scales and real-time 3D spectrogram display.
- Version 3 includes various other improvements over previous versions.
- The Toolbox may now be purchased and maintained through the Mac App Store.
Pricing and Availability
Electroacoustics Toolbox 3.0 is now available for download on the Mac App Store for $599.99 in the Utilities category, or directly from FaberAcoustical.com. A free trial version is also available. Upgrade pricing is also available directly through FA's online store.
Those who wish to try Electroacoustics Toolbox before they buy are welcome to download a free 30-day trial at FaberAcoustical.com.
Minimum system requirements are an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Focusrite RedNet RedNet is Focusrite's new professional audio networking system, launching with five brand new products and control software.
- [NAMM] Prosoniq NorthPole AU Updated Prosoniq has updated NorthPole AU to version 1.2.4.
- [NAMM] IK Multimedia AmpliTube Fender App IK Multimedia has announced AmpliTube Fender for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad: tone guitar rig apps with built-in recording studios offering Fender tone designed and developed in close cooperation with Fender.