Faber Acoustical SignalScope Pro 3.0
Faber Acoustical has announced the release of SignalScope Pro 3.0 for Mac OS 10.6 and that it is now available for download on the Mac App Store.
This new version features a new user interface and more user preferences.
SignalScope Pro offers a suite of tools on the Mac for dynamic and real-time signal analysis, data acquisition, and automated testing. It was designed for researchers, educators, consultants, and hobbyists. The measurement configurations can then be saved and reloaded when the need arises.
New functionality in SignalScope Pro includes the option to perform arithmetic operations, such as addition, subtraction, and multiplication, on two arbitrary input channels of an audio input device. Users can also specify arbitrary FFT lengths and view live spectrogram data in 3D with a logarithmic frequency scale. Two of each type of analysis tool can be opened and operated simultaneously.
- Up to two tools of each type may be added to a project.
- User preferences are available for individual tools.
- Default audio device configurations, including channel labels, units, and sensitivity can be saved.
- Virtual input channels can be added to audio input devices. Two-channel signal arithmetic (add, subtract, multiply) is now supported.
- Arbitrary FFT lengths may be specified in FFT-based analysis tools.
- The Spectrogram supports log frequency scales and real-time 3D spectrogram display.
- Version 3 includes various other improvements over previous versions.
- SignalScope Pro may now be purchased and maintained through the Mac App Store.
Pricing & Availability
SignalScope Pro 3.0 is now available for download on the Mac App Store for $199.99 (USD) in the Utilities category. Those who wish to try SignalScope Pro before they buy are welcome to download a free 30-day trial. SignalScope Pro 2 users can upgrade to version 3 for $99 at Faber Acoustical's online store.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Wild Noise WildOrgan Wild Noise has released WildOrgan, a new virtual tonewheel organ which simulates different digital organ sounds.
- Slate Digital Virtual Console Collection The Virtual Console Collection or "VCC", designed to capture the sound of various analog consoles in the industry, is now available with free iLok2 this week only.
- Soft Dodo Voice To Instrument Soft Dodo has released Voice To Instrument, a new plug-in that controls SoundFont samples by detecting the pitch of incoming audio.