Flux :: Pure Analyzer System Released
The Flux:: Pure Analyzer System is a network-driven and modular RTA-system providing a range of analyzer modules for audio analysis and measurement applications.
The graphic rendering in the Flux:: Pure Analyzer System is performed using a 2D/3D graphic engine based on OpenGL translating the audio to visual experience.
The Pure Analyzer System is initially available in three different versions, namely:
- Pure Analyzer Studio: Spectrum Analyzer, Vector Scope, Phase Meter, True Peak, RMS, ITU-1770, EBU-R128 (PLOUD), Metering History and a new feature from Flux:: providing control of Spectrum over Space (Spatial Spectrogram).
- Pure Analyzer Surround: Spectrum Analyzer, Vector Scope, Phase Meter, True Peak, RMS, ITU-1770, EBU-R128 (PLOUD), Metering History and a new feature from Flux:: providing full control of Spectrum over Space (Spatial Spectrogram) for any kind of multi-channel environment.
- Pure Analyzer Live: Metering, Transfer Function (Magnitude, Phase, Coherence), Impulse Response and Real Time Delay Finder.
- Pure Analyzer Essential : €279
- Pure Analyzer Live : €149
- Pure Analyzer Metering : €149
- Pure Analyzer Multichannel : €149€
The Pure Analyzer System requires an iLok dongle or Flux::. You can check the details on each module and download a trial version on www.fluxhome.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Plektron Twelve Plektron has released Twelve, a MIDI-controlled multi-effects plug-in for Windows.
- Xhun Audio updates LittleOne to v2.3 Xhun Audio has updated LittleOne, a software reproduction of the Moog Little Phatty hardware analog synthesizer.
- Sampleism 3 Reed Harmonium Sampleism has released 3 Reed Harmonium by Kaneda, an Indian instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.