New HoRNet ELM128 loudness meter plug-in
HoRNet launches a new plug-in designed to measure the loudness in your audio projects in compliance with the EBU R128 standard.
The new HoRNet ELM128 can be used both in post-production and mastering situations. It will help reduce the perceived loudness difference between different programs and adjust the gain in real time thanks to a built-in normalize feature so that the signal never exceeds -23 LUFS.
- Multiple loudness metering options: Momentary (the last 400 ms), Short Term (the last 3 seconds), True Peak (with 4x oversampling below 192 kHz), Range (the volume range in the program, in LU), and Integrated (the loudness recorded since the beginning of the measurement, excluding the longest silent and loudest parts)
- Real time normalize feature until -23 LUFS
- Reset and Pause functions
The ELM128 plug-in is available in VST 2/3, AU and AAX 32 and 64-bit formats on Mac OS X and Windows. It has a price of 12.99 €. HoRNet does not offer any trial version but you’ll get your money back if you’re not satisfied. More info at www.hornetplugins.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- An arpeggiator for the iPad by VirSyn VirSyn has released on the iPad a new MIDI note arpeggiator with randomize option for the iPad called Arpeggist.
- The DiscoDSP Vertigo synth on Linux DiscoDSP has released update v3.5 for its Vertigo virtual synthesizer, which adds the VST plug-in format to Linux.
- Makey Makey gets portable Joylabz launched on Kickstarter a crowdfunding campaign for the portable version of its Makey Makey signal converter.