Noisebud Listen 2
Noisebud introduce version 2 of their monitor control extender plugin Listen.
According to Noisebud, this new version still look the same but offers loads of changes behind the GUI.
New features include:
- Listen Mini, a stand alone flattener for Sennheiser HD650 headphones
- Supported sample rates up to 192KHz
- Preview of the current sample rate
- Improved HD650 flattening
- Less CPU hungry - everything that's not active is now forced to sleep until used
Pricewise, here's how it goes:
- If you own the current "All Plugins Bundle 2016 Q1-2", send an e-mail to info-at-noisebud/dotse and give your Paypal e-mail address to be sent your download links at no cost
- If you donated specifically for Listen before, do the same and you'll only be charged for the difference from what you previously donated (e.g You donated $5.50, then 11.99 - 5.50 = $6.49)
- If you got own the previous "All Plugins Bundle" and want the $3.99 upgrade to the latest, follow the same path regarding e-mail sending with your Paypal e-mail adress and you'll get a personal discount code.
- New customers can buy the "All Plugins Bundle 2016 Q1-2" for $35 here or donate $11.99 and download from here.
No demo version is available yet (but one is coming in the future), and as usual with Noisebud it's 32-bit Windows-only, hence requires a bridge for use with 64-bit DAWs. More details at Noisebud's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- JST releases Finality demo version Joey Sturgis Tones have released a demo version of their Finality limiter plugin.
- Spitfire Audio releases Leo Abrahams Enigma 2 Spitfire Audio introduces Enigma 2: the Rapture, the second volume of their collaboration with producer Leo Abrahams.
- Waves' IR-1 at special price today only Today only, Waves' IR-1 Convolution Reverb is available for the special discounted price of $29.