Seven Phases Spectrum Analyzer
Seven Phases has released Spectrum Analyzer, a new free real-time spectrum analysis VST plug-in for Windows.
The idea was to create an old-fashioned tool reminiscent of classic hardware analyzers of the antecedent century. Another (quite experimental) feature of the plug-in is its detached spectrum display window, freely resizable independently of host application capabilities.
- 1/3, 1/4 or 1/6 octave mode (30, 40 or 60 bands respectively).
- Simultaneous peak, peak-hold and average (RMS) display.
- Adjustable ballistics.
- Unrestrictedly resizable display window.
- Customizable colors.
- Freeze function.
- Supports any sample rate.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Strings Dream Synthesizer Mac Version NuSofting has announced that the Mac OS X version of Strings Dream Synthesizer is now available in AU and VST instrument plug-in formats.
- H.E. Audio Acoustic Guitar-Steel Free v1.2 H.E. Audio has released version 1.2 of a free version of Acoustic Guitar-(Steel), a new sample-based VST instrument plug-in for Windows.
- jVSTwRapper v1 Beta Version 1.0 BETA of jVSTwRapper is now available, and is described as the first beta release towards a stable 1.0 version.