Complete Software, in association with iPhonicus, releases StompVox, a vocal effects application for the iPhone and iPodTouch.
Designed to look and feel like effects pedals, or 'stomp boxes', StompVox combines a Gate, Looper, Reverb, Echo and Mixer to create vocal effects. StompVox is supplied with 10 factory Presets that showcase various effects. Presets can be created, edited and even e-mailed to other StompVox users.
StompVox is available to purchase in the iTunes App Store.
Factory Presets :
- Big Bathroom
- Brown Acid
- Human Beat Box
- Platform Announcer
- Resonating Robot
- Rub a Dub
There are five effects pedals:
- Gate — reduce ambient background noise
Controls: Input, Threshold, Attack, Hold, Release and Bypass
- Looper — record audio loops up to 60 seconds in length
Controls: Seconds, Level, Play, Record, Erase and Bypass
- Reverb — simulate the sonic characteristics of a room
Controls: Pre-Delay, Room Size, Damp, Level, Dry/Wet and Bypass
- Echo — simulate sound reflections
Controls: Delay, Feedback, Level and Bypass
- Mixer — combine master and direct levels
Controls: Master, Direct and Bypass
Check out www.completesoftware.co.uk for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.