Spin Audio VST DX Wrapper Lite [Freeware]
Spin Audio VST DX Wrapper Lite [Freeware]
Rantanplan Rantanplan
Published on 10/16/03 at 09:34
This is a DirectX plug that converts VST format plug dx.
Version limit, we can load only one plug at a time but in the case of destructive effects, it's perfect.
Instalation without problem, there is an automatic installer (with the ability to uninstall), we choose the proper directory and c party.
Cep2 recognized immediately.

I use such important indeed destructive, multitrack out then. Is opened, it loads the plug desire, there is the graphic interface of the original vst, we test (is a preview), and apply ... no problemo!

Except ... except the fact that as a distortion j'enclenche, my software miserably plant when I want to do a preview: So I proceed to the rule of thumb. Fortunately, I'm not a metal!

For some time now, I used a mix in each cep2. Terribly practical to use a simulation of its kind which is distributed in AnalogX vst. Too bad the distos do not go into preview (though it happened to me a fool to do work without problem ...), but I'm sure when I change config, it'll be impeccable.

Go ahead, it's free, should not go without: