Bose L1 Cylindrical Radiator
Bose L1 Cylindrical Radiator

L1 Cylindrical Radiator, Powered PA Speaker Cabinet from Bose in the Live Sound series.

edmond denfer 10/10/2009

Bose L1 Cylindrical Radiator : edmond denfer's user review

I use (I 2) for four months. Buy a new one with a box (who served in BMD) and a price INTERESTED Used with two boxes.
I tried all kinds of sound for small venues or bars. I got tired of wearing heavy gear, long install, gnrant sound pressure often teachers for listeners, with his little prcis!
What I like most is the ct practice, rapid installation, the compactness of the simplicity and comfort sound quality for us and for the public.
We use two L1 rpter (which way), for bars and small rooms where there is no budget sound system. We 01V96 an upstream branch is where many instruments (piano, guitars, bass, ukulele, sanza, pod, various percussion, etc.). The 01V96 is a large part in the quality and precision rendering (prcise legalization, effects, compression per channel). I also used to amplify an L1 only a classical guitar but lacked a lgre rverbration and I got my AIM Galise lgrement.
Obviously for a real with a real budget is more sound returns!
I waited in vain to compete in this type of product.
This product is expensive (at least for me) although when compared to any current Systm line array with two speakers and an amp it is easily four times cheaper not to mention the added returns. J'espre it profitable within a year!!
Currently Obviously I would do this choice, as there is not too much choice if one seeks a report qualitprix / weight / mounting galre / fun!