Bose L1 Cylindrical Radiator
Bose L1 Cylindrical Radiator

L1 Cylindrical Radiator, Powered PA Speaker Cabinet from Bose in the Live Sound series.

groovemasterjay 05/22/2006

Bose L1 Cylindrical Radiator : groovemasterjay's user review

• Partager
I use it for the past four months.
I like: the fact that it is compact, fits in any car (we have 3), we have room on stage, we do not put us 3 hours to install, connect the 40 km of cables, we completely control our sound, we do not have to play super hard, it's rather nice aesthetically speaking, everyone hears the same thing, and that technical constraints are very highly diminished .
I find the value for price, because it avoids a lot of spending a posteriori (more feedback to buy or rent, more amps, more sound engineer, more than a facade to rent or buy). Frankly, a good pair of return, we immediately Euros for 1700-2000. Just the back! And the report fatigue / vertebrae is immeasurable.
I advocate strongly for musicians to try this system because it is new is a new approach, it requires a little adaptation (in my case, it took me 15 minutes), it is incredible progress, because it allows hearing things unheard before (personal, I rediscovered my bass ... and I love him even more). Above all, the musician gives ca control of his music, lossless, and above all, It makes you want to play live!