< Tous les avis dB Technologies Opera Live 405
dB Technologies Opera Live 405
djmrjack djmrjack
Published on 04/16/09 at 09:12
I use a 405 as a return Opra live DJ mobile disco

I like the format of the pea 18/19kg Reduces the rglage frequency drives easy to used.

Jai test other model but nothing more satisferant, having regard qualitprix ...!

I would say the sound is decent and the rglage easy, it sounds plastic ... ! (But if it's plastic) the serious lack of curves and comes quickly to these limits if the RULES bad, but its not what I was looking cella I do not drang .

Good dynamics and the HF and the trs mdium clear and the DSP and efficient and discreet, rsultat suitable for my use, I do not recommend it for use in faade only, unless the coupled with a casing.

I saw my ferris use the same choice, but it is a compromise between price and quality sound peas.

If not I would have taken a wooden enclosure (a titanium LEM T4a in 12 ") of the same brand as my faade but PSE 10kg more.