Mackie SR1530z
Mackie SR1530z
djfreez djfreez
Publié le 09/04/06 à 13:20
Bjr

I give my opinion because I do not understand the speakers of such quality are not premiums.
- I have for over a year and they rotate every week.
- What I like their template, they command respect, their sound is flawless, as well as a big power-small. I often say at the end of evening: "your sound does not hurt given the head" and it's good.
- What I do not like her weight. Then, they are heavy and even more late night. There are devils and folding for cheap, I bought one in ............. lol
- J Yes I tried the DAS, YAMAHA. Its not the same. Like that of the SR1530
- Expensive but worth the price without hsiter. To redeem, I take the same.
- If you want a good reliable product ............... SR 1530.
A +