RCF 522 A
noby noby
Publié le 05/12/08 à 03:54
- How long have you use it?

I use art from 522 in January 2008 rptition every week and once for a small benefit or at the scales we were able to push the volume and ......... wow. I took a box 705 for AS complter the pair of 522 and without having tried all I had in my head to buy a deuxime 705. What BTIS !!!!! It's not worth it to the indoor. So I found that there could be trouble-free room of 500 people (a band).

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?

Super weight ... and how impressive finesse ...... finally the same arguments that the notice Previous: TOP. As against the volume knob is my got a little lightweight and not being protected well trs. Note a normal breath of lightweight numrique priori must be to hear any prs.

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?

No. I trust the opinion DIFFERENT. Impossible to listen to my corner!

- How do you report qualitprix?

I was tired of yourself! L is the semi pro. If you want the quality we must pay the price.

- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...

Yes for now this suits me perfectly compact Systm. Lgret performance + + +, + + + finesse, ergonomics, in a word, super top! So I recommend it to groups like mine or voices (8) and the guitars are important (for o 32 cm).