RCF ART 412-A MK II
RCF ART 412-A MK II

Powered PA Speaker Cabinet from RCF belonging to the ART 4 series.

Djmaz36 Djmaz36

«  Excellent sound, excellent quality! »

Published on 02/12/13 at 03:48
- How long have you been using?
I use it for over a year and it's no regrets!

- Did you try many other models before buying it?
I've heard a lot about the RCF and the sound is very good, bass, middle, treble, nothing to say, the sound clarity is amazing.
Sonovente on board, I went on these speakers.

- What is so special that you like most and least?
What I like the most is the clarity and loudness of the sound.
For transportation, a handle at the top, one on one side.
I hosted an evening outdoors with two speakers (bottom), there were more than 500 people, it was enough, we'll say it lacked a subwoofer ;)
I use them directly in their bag that is no problem.
The design is nice!

-How would you rate quality / price ratio?
Well! I prefer to € 1,200 once for two quality speakers that several times € 300 for the low end gear with the bad.

- With experience, you do again this choice?
No problem! Besides, my next order will be the speakers RCF fail.

You can go there with your eyes closed!