the box PA 108 A
Nicopole Nicopole
Published on 03/30/07 at 01:30
- How long have you use it?

I the boards for over a month.

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?

They are small, compact but heavy (we feel that there are in the amp ... lol). We really feel that they are sound, the sound is sharp, clear and powerful sacrment their small size (80W + 50W). I had to buy an attachment to the land on their feet (4), but for the price we will not complain. Very practical especially for small services, I play guitar and singing alone and with its ultra-convenient and distinct Submitted trs.

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?

Tries? yes and no, I dmonstration store cost for all other models but much more expensive or larger. I was looking for a small PA system for solo performances and nothing satisfied me at the price-quality space. Be silent sacrment prices for abuse of miniaturization is the speaker excs Pharaonic power. I have found no comparable product.

- How do you report qualitprix?

The enclosure 129 euros (+ 4 with the attachment) ... 80W + 50W bi-amplified ... its clear, clean, good quality ... sr is that we are not in the sound of high quality but trs srieusement is good and even better given the price.

- With the exprience, you do again this choice?

I do not even rflchirais ...