the box PA 108 A
Diddy23 Diddy23
Published on 04/01/06 at 04:38
was 8 months that I have a pair of The Box PA108A (so happy with HP 8 "amplifier and I've never had problems with. I am a pianist and I use return scne (in Stereo since then I have two) and I'm really happy trs. The performance is really terrible, its a good plutt Dfine qualitprix fall and a report ( 133 pice currently Thomann). Power = 80W bass + 50W treble = sufficient on scne scne in return (well, I have seen 2x 2).
For small snag against (but not on the MODEL, the PA110, HP 10 "), it seems that was still quite fragile, thus being protected as best possible.