< Tous les avis Turbosound M15
Turbosound M15
Turbosound M15

Powered PA Speaker Cabinet from Turbosound belonging to the Milan series

Write a user review or Ask for a user review
Annouck27 Annouck27
Published on 11/17/14 at 00:50
Cala's been a year now that I use the m15 Milan for a band.
I had before passive audio Martin.
Most is the all in one. Indeed, far fewer cables etc ....
In terms of sound quality, it's pretty disturbing. For MI15, bass are found from a distance. Indeed, it is 3 meters blah blah, and 5-6 meters is stunning !!! The sound is of exceptional quality. The treble and midrange are present and distinct. 8 months ago I bought the sub Turbosound milan M18B, and there is the apotheosis. A box of brutal force. No parasitic vibration. that the beautiful bass. I took my system to a small rock festival and assured as it should. This month I bought a second Sub M18B ...... I think it will be exceptional. ..... this is the least expensive !!!!
Plus, very nice quality finish and of course sound. To see in time, the aging of it ..... I would have liked to have the opportunity to listen equivalent Electrovoice ......