[NAMM] Warwick Jonas Hellborg Preamp
Jonas Hellborg joined forces with Warwick to create a line of amplifiers and speaker cabinets that are truly unique
The keystone to this series is the Hellborg Preamp, designed around the recording decks of the 70's.
- Solid State Technology
- 1/4" and XLR "combo" input jack
- input gain: 66dB
- Input impedance: 1/4" = 50k Ohm, XLR = 600 Ohm
- Coil-based EQ: Bass (60 Hz, +/- 15dB), Lo-Mid (110 Hz, 300 Hz or 800 Hz, +/- 15 dB), Hi Mid (1.5 kHz, 3 kHz or 5 kHz, +/-15 dB), Treble (10 kHz, +/- 18dB)
- DI Output: XLR Transformer balanced (0dBu, 600 Ohms)
- Tuner Output
- Line Output (2 x +6 dB)
- Effects Send: +4 /-10 dB
- Effects Return: +4/-10 dB
- Dimensions: W 19" H 1 Rack Spaces D 9.2"
- Weight: 10 lbs.
It can be heard in this video with Jonas Hellborg playing his signature preamp, amp and cabinets on a Jonas Hellborg signature bass.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Ampeg SVT Micro Head New SVT Micro Head and SVT-210AV enclosure debut at NAMM.
- [NAMM] Vigier Excess Roger Glover Orig. Vigier present the brand new Excess Roger Glover Original Bass at Winter NAMM, January 2008.
- SWR Redhead 2008 redesigned SWR celebrates his 20th anniversary of the Readhead combo with the release of a redesigned model.