Citronic CD-6
chouchoupe chouchoupe
Publié le 04/07/06 à 06:28
I use it for one month and I must say that it is good material for the creative DJ who otherwise have a limited budget it's pretty easy to use is really the antishock niquel if compared to other platinum denon pioneer of the style I think it's equivalent in function that I like least is the scratch is not as easy to use cd I prefer the vinyl for the price I paid 690euros but has the area's strong and I saw the same in a night club and the dj would not pleint Apparently we'll see later. With the experience I tatter much to buy Pioneer or Denon if the average or I allow myself once again looking for similar platinum mine because I think when it's a good thing