Gemini DJ CD 2000X
Gemini DJ CD 2000X

CD 2000X, Rackmount DJ Player from Gemini DJ.

Noma 09/13/2004

Gemini DJ CD 2000X : Noma's user review

• Partager
I use this board for 6 months. The Jog is very well to be able to rgler 1 / 75 of a second, music. The effects are well trs, the effect is not scratch very easy (cause: algorithm purports to be a scratch, but hey it's already well) The little robot, who mixes his own (balance of music a cot and then the other so on) and interresting when you eat before a feast, the music turns alone. The master-tempo: essential if you want to change the tempo without reducing the voice. Alu finish, irreporchable, 6 Cue (trs INTERESTED), two perfect curls, the brake effect. For the price, you have the proper hardware rev, equivalent a pioneer, but much cheaper. With typical use Dj Amateur, novice (but not discotk), will ensure long life to your reader. It produces a report qualitprix: impeccable. No worries, if the choice between this player and others for the same price, I choissirerais always the same.
Meanwhile I had a little trouble, I ADVISED Gemini, I sent the plate in Service (change of 2 DSP) and I have 10 days reu APRS. Trs good customer service, and in addition it is guaranteed 3 years.