< Tous les avis Moeck Flûte à bec alto TUJU
Moeck Flûte à bec alto TUJU
Moeck Flûte à bec alto TUJU
TriYop TriYop
Published on 12/31/08 at 01:19
Flutes I use this for a little over a year, mostly in trio and quartet with oboe, flutes traversire one and sometimes another soprano flutes.
This my first alto flutes as I first tonn by the roundness of sound and the ease of mission. I enjoy also normment the sobriety of its design. Correctness is sometimes a bit random image cons and 3rd octave is not very easy to obtain.
I have not tried other models such as models or yamaha aulos plastic which I do not will appreciate the tone.
For flutes bought this used, the quality-price ratio does excellent.
I seek out its big sisters (tnor and low) in the same series, leaving the default serial rebirth al ...