Zildjian K Custom Ride 18"
Zildjian K Custom Ride 18"

Ride Cymbal from Zildjian belonging to the K Custom series.

Publié le 04/30/09 à 10:58
I've been using the Zildjian K Custom Ride Cymbal 18&quot; for about two years for recording, and while I'm not a drummer, I find I get some great results when I record drums with this cymbal. It has a unique sound to it, which is bright and has a certain ting sound to it that is only heard on good ride cymbals. The cymbal is a normal size for a ride cymbal, and is great for a variety of genres. It is especially a great sounding cymbal for jazz, but I have also used it to record rock, pop, and folk music, all with great results. While I have never used it for live gigs, as I'm not a drummer, the drummer I record with who has this cymbal really loves this cymbal and uses it frequently for live shows. The price of the Zildjian K Custom Ride 18&quot; is a little more expensive than mid price range, as it isn't as expensive as the best ride cymbals out there, but isn't that cheap as far as cymbals. For this reason, it makes for a great choice both for amateur and professional drummers because of the intermediate price range and great sound. Zildjian is known for making great cymbals, and along with Sabian they are the leader in this market. The Zildjian K Custom Ride 18&quot; is a fine choice and will not let you down when it comes to expecting a lot from a popular company like Zildjian. I would encourage those interested in getting a ride cymbal to try any cymbal before you buy it so that you can determine whether it suits your taste and style, as all cymbals are different. Overall, the Zildjian K Custom Ride 18&quot; is definitely worth a look if you are in the market for a ride cymbal.