New USB drivers for Roland products
Roland released USB drivers for their products running on Mac OS X 10 Mavericks and Windows 8.1.
The new USB drivers are available for the following Roland products:
- Audio Interfaces: DUO-CAPTURE, DUO-CAPTURE mk2, DUO-CAPTURE EX, OCTA-CAPTURE, QUAD-CAPTURE, STUDIO-CAPTURE, TRI-CAPTURE, UA-101, UA-1EX, UA-1G, UA-25, UA-25EX and UA-4FX
- MIDI Interfaces: UM-1/1EX/1S/1SX/1X, UM-1G, UM-2/2C/2E/2EX, UM-2G, UM-3EX, UM-3G, UM-550, UM-880, UM-ONE and UM-ONE mk2
- Keyboards: A-300PRO, A-500PRO, A-800PRO, A-49, A-500S, A-88, PC-50, PCR-30, PCR-50, PCR-80, PCR-M1, PCR-M30, PCR-M50, PCR-M80, PCR-300, PCR-500 and PCR-800
- Recorders: MICRO BR BR-80, R-05 and R-26
- V-STUDIO 100 and V-STUDIO 20
- M-16DX, MA-1EX, Mobile Studio Canvas (SD-50), SD-20, SD-80 and SD-90
Roland will complete the list of compatible products very soon. These new drivers can be downloaded from www.rolandus.com/support/updates_drivers/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Roland HandSonic HPD-20 digital percussion Roland launches the next generation of the HandSonic HPD digital hand percussion with the HPD-20 module.
- Roland Cube Lite Review In order to counter the successful Yamaha THR10 and THR5 "coffee table amps," Roland announced the launch of the Cube Lite during the last NAMM, which extends the well-known Cube series.
- Roland launches the AC-40 acoustic amp Along with the Cube GX Series, Roland also introduces a new version of its electric acoustic guitar amp, the AC-40.