Roland will unveil this week at Summer NAMM 2014 the new version of its Blue Cube guitar combo amps.
The 60W Blue Cube Stage and 80W Blues Cube Artist both use the Roland proprietary Tube Logic technology which, according to the manufacturer, reproduces on solid-state amps the full circuits of the tweed-era tube amplifiers, from guitar input to speaker output.
Both combos offer Clean and Crunch channels that can be used separately or combined for extra complex tones and you can choose between four output powers.
- Clean and Crunch channels, with Dual Tone mode that mixes both channels
- Volume for each channel
- 3-band EQ per channel
- Presence per channel
- Boost and Tone switches per channel
- Power switch: 0.5W, 15W, 45W and maximum (60W or 80W according to the model)
- Built-in reverb and tremolo
- Effect loop
- 1/4” line output
- 1/4” headphone output
- 3x 1/4” footswitch inputs
- USB Type B port for direct recording to a computer
- Custom 12” speaker
- Poplar enclosure
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland FD-9 After the KT-9 beaterless kick pedal, Roland presents the FD-9, an innovative Hi-Hat control pedal for quiet night practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland KT-9 Roland presents the KT-9, an innovative beaterless kick pedal for quiet practice on electronic drums.
- [NAMM] [VIDEO] New Roland tone capsules & amp At the NAMM, Roland has released a new Tone Capsule for its Blues Cube amps, and introduced a new amp: the Blues Cube Hot.