[NAMM] Roland introduces two new Blues Cube
Roland will unveil this week at Summer NAMM 2014 the new version of its Blue Cube guitar combo amps.
The 60W Blue Cube Stage and 80W Blues Cube Artist both use the Roland proprietary Tube Logic technology which, according to the manufacturer, reproduces on solid-state amps the full circuits of the tweed-era tube amplifiers, from guitar input to speaker output.
Both combos offer Clean and Crunch channels that can be used separately or combined for extra complex tones and you can choose between four output powers.
- Clean and Crunch channels, with Dual Tone mode that mixes both channels
- Volume for each channel
- 3-band EQ per channel
- Presence per channel
- Boost and Tone switches per channel
- Power switch: 0.5W, 15W, 45W and maximum (60W or 80W according to the model)
- Built-in reverb and tremolo
- Effect loop
- 1/4” line output
- 1/4” headphone output
- 3x 1/4” footswitch inputs
- USB Type B port for direct recording to a computer
- Custom 12” speaker
- Poplar enclosure
Viewers of this article also read...
- Roland adds a 10W combo to the Cube line Roland completes its Cube range with the Cube-10GX 10W combo for guitar.
- The Roland Integra-7 in v2 for Windows The long-awaited Windows version of the Integra-7 Editor plug-in is now available, and directly in v2.
- [Musikmesse][VIDEO] A new Cube Street at Roland’s Roland introduces the new EX version of its Cube Street portable guitar amp at Musikmesse 2014.