Roland U.S. announced the Guitar Synth Challenge online video contest, where "musicians who stretch the boundaries of guitar performance will be able to show their creativity" with Roland’s guitar synthesizer technology.
You can start by submitting a video performance with any Roland GR, GI or GM series guitar synthesizer, and the result could be $3,000 in any BOSS and Roland gear of your choice.
How To Enter:
- Create an original music performance video that is five minutes or less, relying primarily on a Roland guitar synthesizer product (any GR, GM, or GI series model).
- Upload video to YouTube™, and make sure the title begins with “Roland Guitar Synth Challenge.”
- Fill out the contest registration form at RolandUS.com/GuitarSynthChallenge.
- Entries will be judged and selected by Roland, who will be looking at the creativity, musicianship, and technical skill of the performance.
- Grand Prize: $3,000 retail value of Roland and BOSS gear
- 2nd Place: $2,000 retail value of Roland and BOSS gear
- 3rd Place: $1,000 retail value of Roland and BOSS gear
The Guitar Synth Challenge is open now through December 31, 2010. This contest is open to U.S. residents only. To enter, visit RolandUS.com/GuitarSynthChallenge.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland FD-9 After the KT-9 beaterless kick pedal, Roland presents the FD-9, an innovative Hi-Hat control pedal for quiet night practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland KT-9 Roland presents the KT-9, an innovative beaterless kick pedal for quiet practice on electronic drums.
- [NAMM] [VIDEO] New Roland tone capsules & amp At the NAMM, Roland has released a new Tone Capsule for its Blues Cube amps, and introduced a new amp: the Blues Cube Hot.