Maize Soft Releases Maize Sampler 2.0
Maizesoft has announced the release of version 2.0 of Maize Sampler, a cross-platform tool for sound developers to create sample-based virtual instruments - it's a stand-alone application for Windows and Mac OS X that enables you to create (generate / export) VST and Audio Unit instrument plug-ins.
- Group selections by key / controller / MIDI channel.
- Disk-streaming / Memory reading mode.
- Poly / Mono / Legato voice mode with glide time.
- LFO, ADSR envelope and reverb effect.
- Round-robin / Random overlapped sample trigger.
- Load EXS24 sampler format.
- Sample loop, Choke cluster, Release trigger.
- Big sample mapping area and sample table view.
- Export .mse compact instrument file.
- Generate VST and Audio Unit plug-ins.
- User defined UI background skin.
- XML defined knob, label combobox and keyboard.
- Serial number copy protection on exported instruments.
The Player Plug-in Generator is able to propagate a VST/Audio Unit plug-in with your own identity and a list of compact instrument files, the company says. You can even generate Audio Units on Windows or Windows VST on Mac OS X.
Note: To use the generated AU/VST plug-ins for MAC, users have to install a shared runtime library first. This library can be found on maizesoft website.
It costs $89 (Maize Sampler 1 users can upgrade for $66).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Soniqware Releases Plug-ins for Mac SoniqWare has announced that its range of VST effect plug-ins are now available for both Windows (XP, Vista & 7) and Mac OS X (10.5 & 10.6 Intel).
- Metric Halo Updates Mobile I/O Software Metric Halo announced the immediate availability of version 5.3 of MIO Console, Mobile I/O CoreAudio driver and Mobile I/O Firmware.
- Ohm Force Announces Ohm Studio Ohm Force has announced Ohm Studio, a standalone real-time collaborative music making application (DAW/sequencer) in addition to a web based collaboration platform and a music driven online cohmunity.