< Tous les avis Beat Kangz Electronics Beat Thang
Beat Kangz Electronics Beat Thang
Beat Kangz Electronics Beat Thang
WanThang WanThang

«  Clap your hands to the beat, C'mon, just clap your hands to the beat! »

Published on 05/30/14 at 04:51
1 line input combo
Hand out outputs
1 MIDI IN / MIDI OUT 1
2 SD Port
2 USB port
2 headphone outputs

Section reverb / delay / Freak / blang effect.
3000 sounds supplied with the kit and beast divided into instrument. I got free with the ability to pack the DL Dallas Austin.

Everything is quite simple, the machine is taken in hand in three days. At least for the main functions then if you want to tweak there and what we discover every day.

The principle:
make a kit with samples / save his kit / recover in pattern mode for play.

It is not more complicated than mpc!
Everything is easily accessible, there is no 40000 submenus.
And at the same time it is thinking.

The click sound and pads is not disturbing.

Velocity was excellent three modes (soft / medium / hard) it responds well.
The original sounds are good and that tape. And then well we can put its own sample wavs and so ...

Sounds good is American, I prefer to mpc.
Although not a Ensoniq.
I would say that it's close enough Emu.

This is killing and all levels!
I do not see what could demand more?
May be the wi-fi track with sending mail to his sound engineer?
Maybe the coffee option?

Answer: yes / and if you want you can also refine!
Transportable: yes
Robust: yes
Possibilities of sequencing and sampler: yes
Backup system: excellent
Sounds: sounds for the post production, then we know that anyway must go to Tom Coyne! And even if you have a Ensoniq or Moved there is no miracle!
All functions are!

Sorry I do not see what a beat maker wants more?? Tell me?
Personal whenever I wanted to make something function was there!
Sav BKE which I asked two questions answered immediately and completely and friendly manner.
I did not try to control midi other machines where the mpc there is in my opinion more suitable /

And I have not yet had bugs!