Selmer Alto Modèle 26
Selmer Alto Modèle 26
maxsax maxsax
Publié le 11/29/06 à 11:03
Let's be clear: MODEL 26 Has manufactured by Selmer in the 20 30 This does not make us any younger!
If the quality of manufacture is to go, ergonomics is not that of ultrieurs MODELS. What, pass the sensations of floating and heavy to the touch, is not a problem as long as the alto (mine anyway) sounds like a real heyday of Selmer. 26, is bright and prcis, especially in the registry and acute mdium - no doubt partly thanks to the spout Soloist that I was fortunate to find in the bote sax. Although sr, things get complicated ds tease you start over-acute: the greatest precision is required, but the sound is still to go, full, powerful and hot. The low register, the more difficult ngocier on this instrument in my opinion (ahh, these keys, they are hard), is beautiful.
The instrument I possde, silver finish, has nothing to envy Mark VI overstated, especially when comparing the addition. The market for vintage saxes endlessly draping to heights that only wealthy investors, not for saxophonists ending for a round can achieve. The 26 is more than one alternative sduisante, if only one in a dgotte, which is not jou
I think some examples nanmoins selling on the web, always in price ranges around 1 000.00.
We are far prices Balanced, Super Balanced and age-old Mark VI.
Mine, bought by accident a friend, cost me - including a restoration by a professional complte count - 950.00!
I knew bad viola before buying one (I play mainly tnor and baritone), but the 26 handed me his arms. I do not regret one second this purchase and am not replace prs. If you come across one, Do not hesitate too long
Max