SML A920
SML A920

Saxophone from SML belonging to the 900 series.

Thomasdi Thomasdi

«  Test bluffing! »

Published on 10/20/12 at 01:28
Hi all,
Not being able to find reviews on the sax on the internet, I went directly to try.
FYI, it's been 18 years since I played on the Selmer .... so I left without much hope of surprise ....
And then the slap ...
From the first notes, homogeneity and its amazing! Heat and power! All passes under the fingers with incredible ease! I do not look my series II the same way ...
Tried connecting with a spout and a metal J series ebonite Meyer, sax happening everywhere and changes character in the blink of an eye.
I compared it with the model "Vintage" also available at the store. Also a very good sax but serious (especially) do not sound the same at all ... much more subdued ... the material has a lot to ...
For a price of around 2000 euros, it is simply amazing!
I sold my IBS and I go to the store to get one!