Eurolite TSL 400
Eurolite TSL 400
lewis61 lewis61

«  Unbeatable quality / price »

Published on 01/03/14 at 08:28
I use it for 3 months. I am very satisfied with the performance. Rotating gobos gives nice effects.
The brightness is decent for my use (providing 150-200 people).

Movements very fluid mirror.

Only the red color is a little low I think.

They react very well with a dmx controller.

The finish is certe plastic, but quality.

I used JBL Dynamo 250 before.
Price or they are, of course I do it again this choice. The proof I seek 2 more ...