Geniesoft has updated Overture v4.1.0 to Patch 25.
- Fixed broken tie problems with real time recording. (Bug was introduced in patch 22).
- Fixed too many additional measures added when pasting from last measure in score.
- Improved spacing consistency around different bar line types.
- Added a little more space for cautionary accidentals.
- Improved double clicking on clefs, meters, and key signature space on first measure of a system.
- Limited dragging around items to only include lines if their end points are in the dragged area.
- Fixed problem where eraser did not work on all symbols. (Bug was introduced in patch 23).
- Editing Allotments or Engraver from Score menu, now justifies measures and systems and this can be undone.
- You can now set the accidental font size in Chord Dialog.
- Fixed a few bugs when setting key signatures over a ranges that had existing key signatures.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.