Leoné MusicReader B.V. launched version 3.0 of his flagship product MusicReader.
MusicReader is now able to open a PDF file and then automatically convert it to the MusicReader format. This eliminates the need to manually convert PDF Files - In addition MusicConvert now has the option to batch convert PDF files.
The software will now also copy the title and composer information from the PDF File, eliminating the need to enter them manually.
Other major improvements in Version 3.0 are, according to the company:
- Higher sheet music quality — especially when using PDF as source
- Improved library and playlist functionality
- It's now possible to change the background of the sheet music
- Option added to embed recordings made with the sound recorder into the sheet music itself.
- You can now save sheet music with changed annotations to a new file
- Feature to remove all annotations from a single page.
- Menus in MusicReader and MusicConvert have been improved
More information about this new release can be found on www.musicreader.net/software/download.html and upgrade.musicreader.net.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.