Avid announced the release of Sibelius First for aspiring composers, songwriters, arrangers and students.
Sibelius First combines the Sibelius Student and Sibelius First notation products. The new Sibelius First is designed to take advantage of the features introduced by Avid’s Sibelius 7, including a task-oriented UI, 64-bit technology and support for the latest operating systems—plus new video export functionality, online publishing, and direct sharing to YouTube, SoundCloud, and Facebook, and more.
Sibelius First’s standout features include:
- Task-oriented user interface
- Enter notes: Choose from scanning, transcribing, or MIDI import to get your ideas into Sibelius First—now with MusicXML interchange for transferring your music into and out of other applications
- Sound Library: Includes a sound library so you can hear your compositions played back on sampled instruments
- 64-bit support: Address more than 4GB of RAM
- Magnetic layout and dynamic parts let you produce and tailor your scores to suit various musicians
- Sibelius First scores can be added to the score library on the Avid Scorch app (sold separately)
- New social media and video sharing options: Users can export compositions as videos and publish their work to social media websites (YouTube, SoundCloud, Facebook) along with traditional print, email, or audio exports
Availability & Pricing:
Sibelius First software is available now for £99 GBP / €120 EURO and multi-seat 5 packs are available for £239 / €291. Current Sibelius First and Sibelius Student customers may take advantage of upgrade options for £29.99 / €39. To learn more visit Sibelius online.
For purchasing inquiries, visit the Sibelius Store.
Viewers of this article also read...
- SmithsonMartin New Retail Pricing Structure SmithsonMartin has announced significant price reductions to its entire product line.
- Ueberschall Dub Reggae Reggae Dub is a fusion of Roots Reggae, Dub vibes and modern sound.
- Le Lotus Bleu Legendary Collection Legendary Collection is an expansion bank of 240 instruments for Native Intruments FM8 VSTI.