M.F.B. Urzwerg Pro
MFBerlin is about to launch the Pro version of its Urzwerg hardware sequencer.
- 32-step CV/Gate step-sequencer
- 2 modes : 2x16 or 4x8 steps
- 4x8 LEDs
- 4 x CV/Gate outputs (5V ou 10V)
- MIDI output (poly or 4 x mono)
- Adjustable Gate length
- Continuously variable range between 1-10V
Pricing & Availability
The Urzwerg Pro step sequencer will be available in April.
Note: the product picture is the regular version - there is currently no picture for the new model.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Limited Edition Fairlight CMI-30A Only 100 CMI-30As will be made, and will be sold directly by Fairlight Instruments and shipped anywhere in the world from Sydney, Australia, at the purchaser’s expense.
- M.F.B. Dominion 1 under development? Berlin-based instrument company MFB is working on a new keyboard synthesizer – the MFB Dominion – according to a post at sequencer.de.
- Expert Sleepers ES-3 Expert Sleepers recently announced a new Eurorack module - the ES-3 Lightpipe/CV Interface.