[NAMM] 3 New Mode Machines Products
Mode Machines introduced several new products at this year's NAMM show.
The Socksbox MK2 is a devolopment of the TB-303 Clone, now German-made. Mode Machine guarantees that their chief technician will calibrate each unit by hand to sound like a real TB-303. The company says that they have improved the quality of the pots, encoders and switches.
- Analogue TB-303 circuitry
- Additional Sequencer Functions
- MIDI IN/OUT/THRU
- SYNC OUT
- SOKKOS OS
- HEADPHONE OUT
- MIX INPUT FOR AUDIO
- YELLOW LED´s
SID features a familiar step sequencer layout. 3 expression knobs control the key features of each Patch.
The supplied SID Studio Software is designed to enable you to tweak every parameter. You can draw and design your patches with feedback from the SID. The included Nerd-Panel is a blueprint designed to enable you to address the chip one pin at a time.
- 100+ Patches
- 50+ Wavetables drum sounds/effects
- AUDIO IN
- AUDIO OUT
- MIDI IN
- MIDI OUT
- Power: 12V AC500mA (PSU included)
- Dimensions: 27,50cm x 19,50cm x 9,00cm (with packaging: 36,50cm x 23,00cm x 10,00cm)
- Weight: 1,00kg (2,2lb) (with packaging: 1,3kg (2,87lb))
The BBQ BaBy SeQuencer is an analog style step sequencer with MIDI and USB. It is a step sequencer that also features Midi, Analog CV and onboard sound.
- Analog Sequencer: BBQ delivers analog CV and GATE outputs
- Midi Sequencer: BBQ is also a customizable MIDI Step Sequencer
- The included software is designed to let you choose note ranges and scales
- Performer: In "Performer Mode", BBQ's buttons become notes and the knobs become CC controllers
- This also activates its onboard sound with multiple waveforms to choose from
- 4 Play modes (forward, reverse, ping-pong, random)
- Weight: 600g
- 10cm x 20cm x 3cm
- Audio Out (1/8" jack)
- CV Out (1/8" jack)
- GATE IN (1/8" jack)
- GATE OUT (1/8" jack)
- MIDI IN (1/8" jack)
- MIDI OUT (1/8" jack)
- USB POWER
Check out www.modemachines.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] MacBeth X-Series Micromac MacBeth Studio Systems introduces at the 2012 NAMM Show 2012 its new X-Series Micromac desktop format analog synth.
- [NAMM] Buchla Skylab & 267e Buchla introduces the Buchla Skylab, a new portable analog setup made up of 13 modules.
- [NAMM] Koma Kommander Koma Elektronik has introduced the Kommander Infrared Motion X-Y Controller for Modular Synthesizers.