< Tous les avis Maya (guitar) sg
Maya (guitar) sg
bluesgrease bluesgrease
Published on 10/28/07 at 12:54
Made in Japan, I bought it new in 1975 or 76.Donc almost 30 years of loyal service.
22 frets, the neck is not as enjoyable bronchtoujours, just and right as an i.
In addition, he has to face with his head an exact replica of that of his MODEL amricain and large rectangular mother again.
All electronic (from the microphones) is strictly original. The knobs began to sputter a long DPIT APRS PERIOD not in use, but the problem has radically t rgl dgrippante.Depuis bomb blows, they keep silent. But Not!
The bridge type Bigsby must be manipulated sparingly if one takes the agreement of the instrument.

The BTE is a bit heavy for a sg but it is well balance and the handle makes the round back in the palm, ergonomic trs.

For his birthday I 28me gte, I offered a pair of Seymour Duncan.
It must be said that it covers two humbeckers silent muffled since birth taient unworthy of her. (I read somewhere that under their hoods to hide chrome single coils which does m 'tonnerait not in terms of their sound and the amount of
they pick up parasites.)
This directory was necessary for my blues / rock / pop.

I also replaced the tune-o-matic bridges to plastoc in the MODEL that the bridges in the form of small rolls and approximate mcaniques by oil bath.
(Admittedly, c'tait a guitar of quality.)
It Has my guitar Premire lectrique.J 've had others since and noblest lines, but that although the original roturire and not having a very s great value, trs pulls out its Pingle of the game
After a few modifications, it has become a real instrument Custom Vintage (the mode) that I showed some pride and always with that I always play with a lot of fun. (It's true that I am a sentimental and that incorrigible Contents guitar, the sound is not always the RULES!)