Mac Mah Fog S1200
Mac Mah Fog S1200
jege21 jege21
Publié le 08/17/09 à 12:07
hello,

I use it since may but I already have the test,
what is it after 3 min of preheated can release a first puff of smoke
but after waiting 10 minutes that the machine is hot, I tried to run continuously and that I m'appercoit 20s after she stops to warm for 1min 20s and back jets, then 1min ....
I will perform for 10 minutes and test each time it was the same thing.
it is a jet of 6m with a good volume of smoke.
I do not like is that it tends to go on back (with the canister 2l) to use a flat I was forced to make a leg to retain, if not for use on gantry ok.

for 129 € we can say that it is a machine affordable for moderate use.