Pearl FREE FLOATING 6.5' CUIVRE Jaune
Pearl FREE FLOATING 6.5' CUIVRE Jaune

Snare Drum from Pearl belonging to the Free Floating series.

micsandow micsandow
Publié le 01/19/08 à 15:20
Me I use it since 2002.
-What I like most is the depth of it's a. It really is quite versatile and accurate. It may be said that some of the lowest harmonic disturbing. I changed my skin resonance which was a bit worn and the stamp (I bought a model like the original because it is longer than standard models but it takes time to receive in Pearl ). Sometimes I put a muffler house (tape and some Domex) and in general I use a REMO powerstroke3. What I like least is that I never get to use it in rehearsal if I kill other zikos also so it projects.
-At the time, I tried other models but I bought it because super OCCAZ. It was € 125 in cash converter and had "served" to a guy who played with great fanfare, he had suffocated by placing a cloth under the skin of strikes until the half of the barrel! lol.
So I find the perfect value for money.