Prodipe artist studio
Prodipe artist studio
sdidesim sdidesim

«  I »

Publié le 02/24/11 à 12:20
buy some time ago, upon opening the carton whoua! the aspect class is
it comes with circles molded steel shells of gold give it a high end and vintage (the mode), the more I like both colors
the sound you tell me: the first test it seemed very clear and aggressive
but I got the high end and even reflection on the first test, an adjustment is required
test using original skin I is a definite first juice, the sound is clear and powerful sound after some adjustments is more powerful and always dry, I put a little narrow and the E ring: HAPPINESS power clarity and sound worthy of a premium with good harmonics
I had several boxes of birch and high-end fund chad smith
actually I think a good mix between the two (attack brightness and heat) and with the E-ring I think it's a bit like maple birch mix a little duller and warm while keeping shine. depending on the setting I think it's c / c with a versatile and good old ambassador I should be able tu ranges above
snare a good balance and yess !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wood is not nickel nodes and chamfers of good quality
I'm going to confirm 8 but after a few months