Antari B-100X
Antari B-100X
zaza17 zaza17

«  A true machine Bulllllles »

Published on 07/19/12 at 10:50
I just received unpacking the machine inspires confidence.
The first test is concluded outside a very slight wind noise which is normal and quite bearable.
From the production side of the bubble I would not say "bubble machine" but "gun bubble" flow is quite impressive showers of bubbles compared to my old bubble machine bubbles are of moderate size but regular.
A small note before I put the machine in question as quoted by a further notice, we must ensure that the product (liquid) use is well made, for me the product I ordered with the machine is very light, so I added a few drops of dishwashing liquid to the low-end solution, and then wonder the bubbles are betting a burst of machine ...
Consumption side will take about 1/4 liter per hour continuous rate.
I would do this purchase without hesitation.