The Acustica Audio Honey on preorder
You can now preorder the new Acustica Audio Honey channel strip plug-in and get an interesting discount before its release.
Honey reproduces the EQ section as well as the mic preamp mic and the VCA and output stages of a famous 70s console. The plug-in benefits from the newly developed Acustica Audio Core6 engine, which improves latency and CPU use without sacrificing the sound quality.
Here’s what Honey will offer:
- 4-band EQ with the following frequency ranges: 35 Hz - 620 Hz / 200 Hz - 3.2 kHz / 400 Hz - 6.4 kHz / 800 Hz - 14 kHz
- Boost/Cut between -12 and +12 dB for each frequency band
- High-cut (25 Hz - 2.1 kHz) and low-cut (500 Hz - 26 kHz) filters
- Output gain control
- Mic preamp on/off switch
- VCA stage on/off switch
- Input trim from -24 to +24 dB, with automatic output level compensation with the same amount of gain
- Input and output LED meters
- Sample rates support between 44.1 and 96 kHz
Honey is a 32 and 64-bit VST and AU plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows. You can preorder it now for the special price of 116.10 €, regular price will be 129 €. Honey is expected in June. More info at www.acustica-audio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Tutti Vox will be released on June 15th Sonokinetic announces that, after a small delay, its Tutti Vox cinematic choir library will finally be available next June 15th.
- A hip hop sound pack for Maschine Golden Kingdom, Native Instruments’ new expansion pack for Maschine, is intended for contemporary mainstream hip hop producers.
- PureMix 3-video pack on sale Through June 3rd, you can get a 40% discount off a series of three video tutorials about Fab Dupont’s work with the band Grand Baton.