Voxengo Voxformer version 2.1 update is now available for download.
Voxengo Voxformer is a multi-functional vocal channel strip pro audio plug-in, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X, Windows XP and Windows Vista computers.
Version 2.1 update includes the following changes:
- Switchable DC filter added.
- Compressor smoothing parameter added.
- Mouse jumping movements issue fixed.
- Two built-in vocal compressors
- Two-band compressor operation
- Asymmetric compression
- 5-band equalizer
- Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
- Noise gate (de-breath) module
- De-esser module
- Presence boosting module
- Saturation module
- Multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
An introductory price offer of US$55.95 is still effective. The offer ends on 14-apr-2009.
Demo version of Voxengo Voxformer can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: www.voxengo.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.