Sound Magic AIR
Sound Magic releases AIR, an effect designed to let you get better imaging and clarity on high frequency.
AIR is provided as a VST effect unit under Windows or an Add-on for Sound Magic Supreme Pianos. It is suitable to use under the situations below:
- When your Mix/tracks feel dull, and it lacks the brilliance of the high frequency. AIR will give you better sounding high frequencies.
- When your Mix/tracks don't sound clear and transparent enough, AIR will emphasize the reverb tail, for better imaging.
- When your Mix/tracks sound too bright, aggressive and fatiguing, AIR will recover it by decaying the high frequency content.
- Internal 64-bit floating point precision
- Four modes, one for slider control and other three auto mode
- Two sliders to tweak
- Up to 32Bit/384KHz processing
For more information and demos, visit www.supremepiano.com/product/Air.htm.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.