Sound Magic Neo EQ
NeoEQ is described as different from traditional EQ, designed to automatically detect and lock in the most audible/sensitive frequency.
- Pitch detection algorithm, can lock up the right frequency
- 3 pitch detecters focus on bass, basic frequency and harmonic for individual instrument or vocal
- Auto Distortion Correction Peaking Filter Technology
- Artificial Intelligence Assisted Bandwidth control based on the behavior modeling
- Sample and hold fuction enables users to analyze an audio signal first, then hold its harmonic information and apply to another audio track
- Different plug-in version to fit for usage on M/S, Sidechain, Mono and Surround
- Up to 32Bit/384KHz resolution
Visit www.supremepiano.com/product/neoeq.html for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- G-Sonique UltraBass MX4/4 G-Sonique has released Ultrabass, a new bass synthesizer VSTi for Windows for 4/4 dance music style basslines including trance, psytrance, goatrance, progressive, hardstyle, electrohouse, electro, techno, tech-house, and more.
- Soundiron Cymbology Vol.1 - Bowed Soundiron announces their latest scoring percussion, melodic tuned percussion and ambient FX library, Cymbology 1: Bowed.
- Apple Logic Pro 9.1.6 & MainStage 2.2. Apple has updated Logic Pro to version 9.1.6 and MainStage to version 2.2.