Sound Magic Neo MasteringQ
Sound Magic's Neo MasteringQ is designed to automatically detect and lock in the most audible/sensitive frequency.
- Pitch detection algorithm special for mastering and multi-instrument mixing, can lock up the right frequency even when there was a lot instruments mixes together
- 4 pitch detecters focus on bass, basic frequency and harmonic
- Auto Distortion Correction Peaking Filter Technology
- Artificial Intelligence Assisted Bandwidth control based on the behavior modeling on 70 mastering engineers, included frequency furthering
- Sample and hold fuction enables users to analyze an audio signal first, then hold its harmonic information and apply to another audio track
- Different plug-in version to fit for usage on M/S, Sidechain, MonoUp to 32Bit/384KHz resolution
For more information visit www.supremepiano.com/product/neomq.html.
Viewers of this article also read...
- RedTruss Software MicVault Studio MicVault Studio is a music app for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th gen) and iPad.
- Studiodevices VLX-1 Studiodevices has released a new reverb plug-in for Windows VST.
- eaReckon Updates ANALOG87 eaReckon has updated all five of the plug-ins in the ANALOG87 Seriesto version 1.1.3.