Bitsonic Violent Mid/Side EQ released
Bitsonic adds to its Violent series a VST EQ plug-in for Windows that can process the Mid and Side of a signal separately.
The new Bitsonic Mid/Side EQ can be used as a traditional equalizer, but this Mid/Side version will be useful in mastering situations.
- 7 available frequency ranges with color coded for both operation modes
- Included high-pass and low-pass filters
- Independent Simple and Mid/Side modes
- Q control
- Brickwall feature
- Various presets included
The VST 2.4 plug-in for Windows 32-bit (64-bit via JBridge) is available for 11 €. A trial version, limited to 4 frequency bands, without filters nor presets, can be downloaded from www.bitsonic.eu.
Viewers of this article also read...
- SuperMegaUltraGroovy updates FuzzMeasure SuperMegaUltraGroovy fully revamped their FuzzMeasure acoustic and audio analysis software for Mac and introduce its 4th generation.
- Middle-Eastern legato strings for Kontakt Findasound introduces Petra Strings Legato, a new Kontakt library featuring Middle-Eastern style legato strings samples.
- SampleScience Vortex SoundWaves v2 SampleScience launches a new sample collection with abstract, textures and atmosphere sound content in WAV, SFZ and Kontakt 5 formats.