Evopax Releases VTM4 v1.0
Evopax has announced the release of VTM4, a new EQ VST effect plug-in for Windows that has a polyphonic mode to mix each voice independently.
It's a useful tool for different tasks and can be controlled easily with external MIDI controllers.
VTM4 is actually a reduced feature version of Evopax's VTM5 Polyphonic EQ, with a lower price whilst retaining almost the same functionality, and exactly the same filters, plus a bundled FX section with a chorus/flanger utilizing 3 LFOs, one with random speed for phase mod.
Features / Specification
- Parametric HP, LP, LS, HS and Peak filters.
- Function for limiting the highest frequency in HP, LP, Peak.
- FX section with a proprietary algorithm.
- Polyphonic filter bank concept and usual parametric EQ mode.
- Internal mixer with delay for each channel so it works also like a stereo tool.
- Any sample rate set up via registry.
- Protect from sudden changes interacting with mouse and external MIDI gear.
- RMS and peak metering at different speed. Level saturation warning.
- The filters can be disconnected saving resources.
- MIDI learn.
- Some vectorized code selected for each processor.
Pricing & Availability
Priced at $54 / €40, VTM4 is available now as a VST effect plug-in for Windows. A demo version is available for download.
Evopax will offer existing VTM5 Polyphonic EQ customers with a free copy of VTM4 (you should request VTM4 via email).
Also, due to this new product, the release of D-Quattro, the hybrid parametric and graphic EQ originally announced for release in February 2009, has been delayed.
Check out www.evopax.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rob Papen RG Updated Rob Papen has updated RG, the virtual rhythm guitar plug-in, to v1.1.
- MiMo Music Synare Synare is a multi-sample library with synth-tom sounds used on countless disco and progressive rock hits of the 70's, as well as multi-velocity drum kits and menus (kicks, snares, toms, fx, etc…), basses, chromatic percussion and other synth sounds.
- VertexDSP MultiInspectorFree Update VertexDSP has updated MultiInspectorFree to version 1.2.0.