G-Sonique has released GSXL4070, a new parametric equalizer plug-in for Windows VST inspired/based on British mix console equalizers.
It offers a "solid state analog electronics" sound without unwanted/over-saturated coloring of signal (like with vacuum tubes or vintage EQs) according to the company, that describes it as "very intensive, rich and significant".
GSXL4070 is a parametric stereo equalizer with 4 bands (LF, LMF, HMF, HF) and HP (BASS CUT), Q control, and +-12db attenuation/boosting of every band. Suited for mixing and mastering purpose. 2X internal oversampling algorithms were used.
- British mix-console EQ
- 4 parametric EQ bands:
- LF – Low frequency, (20-500Hz).
- LMF – Low mid frequency, (200 Hz – 3 kHz).
- HMF – high mid frequency, (700 Hz – 12 kHz).
- HF – high frequency ( 1.5 kHz – 20 kHz).
- HP (High pass – Bass cut) filter 15 – 400 Hz bass cut with on/off switch with Q-control (bandwidth), attenuation/boost ( + / - 12db per band).
- Output Volume knob.
- Bypass switch.
- Preset manager.
Pricing & Availability
GSXL4070 costs €28 but a special introductory price of €18.90 for the first 100 customers is available.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Steinberg Updates Nuendo to v5.5.2 Steinberg has released a maintenance update for its post-production solution Nuendo 5.
- PropellerHead Ryan Greene Alt Drums ReFills Propellerhead released the latest installments in its ReFill Creator Series: Ryan Greene Alt Drums.
- [NAMM] iConnectMuse iConnectivity, developer of accessories and applications for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, debuted the iConnectMuse at the 2012 NAMM Show.